Saturday, February 4, 2017

Saturday Seven | February 4 2017


Hello everyone and happy Saturday! I've been on break in between interim and spring semester this week, and I feel like half of me is so ready to get back into a routine and being productive, but the other half of me is still needing another month of napping... I'm such a baby! Anyways, no matter what, come Monday morning at 6 AM I'll be up, so I'm just gonna run out and stock up on some coffee tomorrow... just in case!! I feel like it would be fun to do a little weekly roundup each week on Saturdays of seven things that I loved, was interested in, was confused by, or just maybe remembered reading in some random snapchat article, over the course of the week! I always like reading these posts, so here goes!


This was the App Store's app of the week this week, and as it was something I'd thought about for a while but didn't really want to spend two dollars on (why can I spend $5 on coffee but not $1 on an app??), I was excited to get it for free! And y'all, it's actually SO nice! As someone who literally drags their feet every single day about drinking water, I love this as a nice little reminder to stay hydrated. And it gives you a cute little animation with your water level as you go through the day, and as a very visual person, this helps me stay on track so much!

2 // Bullet Journaling

I have officially hopped on the trendy tumblr bandwagon of bullet journaling as of this week!! The thing that always held me back is that I would get so annoyed because my handwriting never looked as artsy as the tumblr pictures... but I finally threw it all to the wind and made a little bullet journal, and I really love it so far! Mine is honestly nothing fancy, but I like how I just drew it up how I wanted, and so far it really has kept me organized!

3 // Lara Bars

I bought this big variety pack of Lara Bars off Amazon to have for school, because I just think these are absolutely amazing to keep in your backpack when you haven't got time and you're rushing all around and then all the sudden you're so hungry you feel like you may go into an automatic nap right there on the spot (does this happen to anyone else??).  Also, I love how simple the ingredients are in these, but also how amazing they taste too!!


I started reading this book by Emily Ley just off hand because a friend had it laying in their room while I was waiting for them, and it was just automatically a God send for me.  I don't know how to explain it, but this book just fills you with real genuine peace and joy, and I just think it's absolutely amazing.


In the same vein, this book by Lysa Teurkeurst, is absolutely wonderful and really strikes all the right cords in my heart when I need it most.  Especially if you're someone (like me!!) who struggles with the eternal feeling of being "not enough" this book will honestly change your life and your world!!

6 // Pinterest

I don't know why, but I've just been reallllly obsessed with Pinterest lately... but I mean, who isn't??  I always feel really proud of my boards and pins, which I feel like is a weird and vaguely sad thing to feel proud of, but whatever y'all I'm living life to the fullest ok?


I am SO obsessed with Rosie and her beautiful blog!! I started researching for studying abroad in London, which is currently in the ol five year plan, and then I stumbled across her blog and honestly, if I wasn't sold on studying abroad in London before, then reading her blog had me wanting to go next week!!

And that's my first little roundup done... even though now it's technically Sunday but such is life such is life!! Have a wonderful day/night/whatever wherever you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment