Sunday, January 29, 2017

Kylie Jenner Bronze Palette Review | 2017


Hello everyone, and happy Sunday!  I cannot believe it's almost the end of January 2017... I feel like I've had a sort of slow start to the year, especially because my college does a January term, so I haven't had school to kick me into high gear.  I think it's probably nice though that I've been able to be slow and relaxed for the first month of the year, even though it's kind of hard for my personality to feel good about it, but I am working on being ok with taking things slooooow... Anyways, this Christmas I was SO excited about getting the Kylie Jenner Bronze palette, like y'all, SO excited.  I'm first of all just a massive Kardashian fan, and also I've heard so many good things about this palette, so it was just a really big moment for me.  I thought I'd just share some of my thoughts on it, because I mean, who doesn't want to hear more about the Kardashian family (I know a lot of people don't ok but let's just pretend everyone does)?


First of all, I think that this palette is actually really well priced (I believe it's around $40) for the quality.  A lot of palettes that are higher end go for at least $50, so I was quite excited about that.  I know a lot of people aren't massive fans of the packaging, but I honestly don't mind it, I think it's very Kylie so if that's not your thing then you probably won't think it's that awesome in all honesty.  It's about the size of a CD case, and it's super thin, which is nice because it's so easy to take with you traveling in a makeup bag. 


The actual shadows themselves are SO good y'all.  They're so pigmented, it's honestly amazing.  I'm a massive fan of the color selection too, honestly at first I was doubtful of some of the orangey colors, but I tried them out and they're actually so wearable and flattering on.  Another thing I was doubtful about was the lack of more metallic/shimmery shades, as that's what I usually love to put on.  This is a mostly matte palette, but I actually love the matte shades way more than I thought I would.  Lately I've just been blending a matte shade into my crease and calling it a day, and these mattes all blend so well and look so amazing on.


All in all, if you're needing a new palette, or just want to try this one out, but you've been doubtful about purchasing it, I would say definitely give it a go!  I did get a lot of judgement for having a Kylie Cosmetics product, and I'll admit a tiny part of me was doubtful about it, but once I put it on y'all, I was totally sold.  It's totally worth the $40, and also it's just such a beautiful palette, and I've truthfully been using it everyday since I got it!


And that's all for today y'all!  I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday, and are enjoying the last bit of January!  I'll be back next week, I've been super inconsistent with my posting, but as school starts in the next week, I'll be able to get back on more of a schedule!  Have a wonderful week y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it was worth your money. It's such a pretty palette. Also loving the cover art.

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I'm in love with the cover art, it's so clean and cool looking!!

    ReplyDelete