Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas Wishlist | Holiday 2016

HEY everyone, it's been about a million years since I've written here I feel like, but I'm back on top of my life a little bit more now (I think...).  Finals are in a week, so things over here are getting a little hectic, but I'm taking deep breaths and drinking coffee and all that good stuff, so I'm hanging in there! Also, have listened to Grace Vanderwaal's new EP that came out today (!!!) non-stop all day long, and y'all I just think she is so amazing.  Another update from my life, I've decided to not watch the Gilmore Girls revival OR any youtube until exams are over... I'm struggling so hard but only 13 more days!  Pray for some willpower over here y'all.

I thought I'd share with y'all my little Christmas wish list to start out my December posts (I'm going to try to post everyday, which is crazy but I'm gonna do it y'all!!).  It's kind of a weird mix of things, from books to lipstick, to a flannel, but I mean, tis the season to want random things right?  I hope you all are having a super mega festive day, and if you aren't, go watch some vlogmas for me!! Have a wonderful day, and I will talk to you all very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely wishlist! Hope you get everything you want :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete