Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Review | Wet n Wild Highlighting Gold Bar


Hello everyone and happy Tuesday to you all!  It's almost Thanksgiving y'all... I seriously am so so excited like I can't even contain it, also I have about a million assignments coming up but I'm too distracted by Thanksgiving to be stressed you know?  Blessed.  Anyways, I have been trying out this highlight recently, and I like it a whole heap so I thought I'd share my thoughts and feelings on it with you all!


Ok so this is just a really pretty highlighter for everyday because it's not like over the top glowy, I think if you wanted that you could build it up though, but for everyday it's really nice and subtle.  I also love the color, something about a perfect light gold highlight just gets me every time you know? If you're sort of uncertain about highlights, or maybe have never tried one before, this would honestly be such a good starter, because A) it's super super cheap and B) it's beautiful.  Also, I as worried that as it is a cheaper highlighter, it would be all glittery and patchy like a lot of drugstore (and high end to be fair!) highlights can be, but honestly not the case with this one.  All in all my friends, this is worth the very little money you pay, and is just a fun starter if you want to start trying out highlighting!

I hope you all have a lovely rest of your Tuesday, and now I'm off to stay glued to my phone for election updates for the next few hours!  Talk to y'all soon!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds lovely! I need to have this in my collection! Thanks for sharing :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete