Tuesday, November 15, 2016

A Very Cozy Gift Guide | Holiday 2016

sweater // scarf // gloves // beanie // blanket // candles // palette

What an exciting exciting day... why? Because today is the day I'm starting my HOLIDAY posts.  I'm sorry, I'm just so flipping excited for the holidays y'all.  Like, no matter what's going on in your life, and to be quite honest this week has handed me a darn lot of curveballs (and it's only Tuesday soo), but no matter what the holidays just make me feel so so happy.  I know there are some people who don't quite like the holidays, which is ok of course, but it always makes me sad because I just want everyone to feel this happy about life right now!!

Anyways, now that we've established that I'm excited, here is a little cozy gift guide to start off the true holiday season, not that I haven't been celebrating since September, but you know what I mean! I hope you all enjoy this lil smush together (smush together? I don't know about myself honestly y'all) and I hope you all are having a wonderful week!  It's nearly Thanksgiving y'all, I cannot WAIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment