Thursday, October 13, 2016

Dorm Room Details


Helloooo everyone and happy almost Friday!  It's my fall break this weekend, so after class gets out for me at 3:50, I'm hopping in the car and heading home for a much needed break!  I thought before I left though, I'd show you guys my dorm room, as I realized I haven't actually shown any of it yet on the blog, that I can remember at least... Anyways haha, I thought I'd just show y'all a few pics before I bounce the academic bubble for a long weekend!


This is my lovely, plushy, warm, soft, amazing bed... Y'all can you tell I love my bed?  Like it's so so comfortable, and the Christmas lights make it so magical it's just so hard leaving each morning.  It's lofted, which you can't tell from this picture, so actually getting up into the bed is a process!! The comforter is PB Teen, and the fluffy white pillows are from target, as are both of the throw blankets and the gold pillow, and then the pink and orange pillows are from Anthropologie!


This is underneath my bed, where we have our little futon area.  It's not honestly that comfortable, but I thought I'd show y'all anyways just to complete the tour you know?  The middle pillow is the same one from Anthropologie, my roommate actually bought this one (#twins!!) and the fluffy ones I think are from TJ Maxx, but again my roommate bought them so I'm not too sure.


And then last but not least, this is my little desk.  Honestly y'all I'm sort of obsessed with how cute it turned out!!  I bought a Rifle Paper Co calendar and cut them and just taped them up, then just decorated it with mostly stuff from my desk at home, mixed with a target lamp and pencil cup and little pink and orange organizers!! 

And that's my dorm y'all!! I honestly really love it and I feel so at home in it, but don't get me wrong I'm reallllly excited to be in my own bed tonight!  I hope y'all liked this post, and have a wonderful weekend wherever you are!!

6 comments:

  1. Your room looks really cozy! I love all the prints you have hanging up :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh it's sO cozy I love it!! And thank you so so much!!

      Delete
  2. Your room is so cute!! I love all the details and those lights xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dorm it is so cute!
    Xo, Kelsey
    petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy with the way it turned out!! :)

      Delete