Wednesday, September 14, 2016

My Everyday College Routine | 2016


Happy Wednesday everyone! I don't know about y'all, but I felt like this picture really applied to how I feel right now... I'm asking for a nap for Christmas and it's only September, but a girl can dream right?  I thought I'd write a post about my everyday college routine for y'all since I've started getting into more of a routine now that classes are fully underway! This is my routine for Mondays and Wednesdays as I have classes until 6 pm on those days and it's more of a structured routine!

6:45 (ish) Hopefully I'll wake up to my alarm when it goes off around this time, and I'll force myself out of bed and head straight to the gym to workout, which is always a struggle but ya gotta do it!
9:00 After gym and stretching and all that jazz, I'll either go to the Starbucks on campus for a coffee or I'll go back to my dorm for a nice breakfast, which I'll always eat while watching Gilmore Girls hehe.
10:00 Once breakfast is all done, I shower and get ready for my 11:30!
11:30 Classes start for the day! I have French, Humanities, a first year seminar, and Studio Art, and classes go till 6 today. Usually I'll eat lunch with some friends between French and Humanities too.
6:00 Once I'm finally off of classes, I'll go straight away to eat dinner with some friends or I'll do a nice chill dinner in my dorm if I'm feeling like some alone time.
7:00 I'm not going to sugarcoat this, I'm in the library every single night working, and so is almost everyone else here! So right after dinner I head to the library and usually stay there till 11 or 12, depending on my workload.
12:00 (ish) My goal every night is to be in bed by 12, so usually I just make that and am literally asleep within minutes.

And that's my long, tiring, but fun college day! I'm super lucky to have nice relaxing mornings, that obviously will change next semester, but for now I'm loving my schedule! Speaking of which, I've got to head to class, so I'll talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment