Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday Chitchat | #1 | Kylie Jenner, Grace Vanderwaal, and Pumpkins


Hey friends, happy FRIDAY!  I'm so beyond thankful it's finally Friday, it's been one long week, which you can probably tell from this old picture, but I thought it was pretty and I miss my desk at home so I thought I'd use it here hehe.  Anyways I wanted to start a new series of a sort of weekly roundups/just informal chat sessions, aka Friday Chitchats!  So welcome to the very first Friday Chitchat, this is a truly momentous occasion and honestly I'm just feeling very blessed to be a part of this (I've been in the library for four hours and I'm brain dead so if I sound delirious in this it's because I am!!!).

Honestly I feel like this week has just flown by, and I haven't even had time to stop and enjoy it you know?  Like September is almost gone... actually one of my friends got mad at me for saying that, because technically it's only halfway through, but I like to plan ahead you know?  Also, speaking of September, has anyone had a pumpkin spice latte yet?  I haven't but like, it's only a matter of days before I get one y'all.

Ok, let's talk news.  First of all Kylie Jenner's hair.  I'm sorry, don't hate me for bringing this up, but like... I feel like I need some outside opinion on this because honestly I just don't know how to feel about it and I want better for her I just don't know about it you know?

Second of all, I'm obsessed with Grace Vanderwaal and I know I'm not the only one.  Literally, every time I watch her audition video I get chills, like legit chills and I'm gonna be honest I tear up a little. She's just so precious and I feel like she is the future of America you know?

And lastly, and wildly unrelated to Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Kylie Jenner, or Grace Vanderwaal, but I have been praying a lot about peace and how to maintain that peace despite all of the craziness that is college and just life in general.  I don't have the perfect solution or formula that will instantly fill you with peace and joy, but y'all He does, and I promise you, even just sitting in silence with Him fills you with so much true pure JOY and it just makes the stress and pressure of the world fall away, and totally can recenter my soul, and even just quick prayers for peace and joy throughout my day have been changing my mood dramatically.

And that's my lil week rounded up for y'all.  I hope you guys liked this post, I know it's a lot different from what I usually do, but I thought it'd be fun and you know, you gotta keep life interesting am I right?  Anyway, I hope you all have a JOYOUS Friday and a restful weekend, I'll talk to you all very very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment