Monday, September 5, 2016

August/Current Favorites | 2016


Hello everyone!  I hope you are all doing amazingly and have had a wonderful Labor Day!  I actually started classes today, as my school is just a bit weird but it's ok because at least I got all of August off. Anyways, I thought I'd do a little August/current favorites roundup even though it's super duper late, I just feel like these are always the best posts! (P.s. this pic is how I spent the evening after my first day of classes, can you tell I'm ready for fall?)

1 // Barefoot Blonde

Amber Fillerup Clark is just literally goals, you know?  Her family is just beautiful, and I just love her blog overall so much!

2 // Agatha Christie

Have I put Agatha Christie on my favorites before?  Probably, but I've been loving her even more this month, so I had to put it in!  There's just something so comforting about a good mystery you know?

3 // Christmas Lights

It's September, aka time for all things cozy, so obviously I set up some Christmas lights in my dorm as soon as I could and y'all it just made my room so heavenly!

4 // Gilmore Girls

Also another cozy, fall fave.  I don't know what it is about Gilmore Girls, but it's just so cozy and Autumnal to me, so I always turn it on around this time of year.

And those are all of my August/current random favorites, sorry this is a bit of a crap post but y'all I'm so tired after my classes!  Classes didn't start until 11:30 for me, but they went until 6:00 and I got up early to run and workout so not to complain, but y'all Mel is tired today.  So that's my story, I will talk to you kids later!

No comments:

Post a Comment