Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Product Review: Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams


I know I've mentioned these quite a few times on the blog already, but I thought I would do a full on review as I have expanded my little collection of these lip creams!  The shades I have are (from left to right) London, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Tokyo.  London is a very cool toned brown-nude, Stockholm is more of a pink toned nude, Copenhagen is a very dark plum-red, and Tokyo is a deep bright pink.  I love these lip creams so much because they go on so smoothly, and they kind of feel a bit mousse-like, so you don't have to worry about them being as messy as a more liquid lipstick.  

These seriously are so long lasting, and for being a matte lipstick they aren't incredibly drying.  I mean, they are a bit just because that's their nature, but really not bad!  I reach these almost every single day and they are such a steal (I think they are about six dollars), you can't go wrong with buying one of these! 

2 comments:

  1. These are my favorite type of lip product! Just the right amount of color and the perfect finish. Stockholm is my go-to color.

    Rae // http://www.raechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are the best!! P.s. I love your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete