Monday, August 29, 2016

My Top Four Highlighters


Hello everyone and a very happy Monday to you all!  I move in to college in two days which is absolutely crazy, and I'm spending half my time packing like a madwoman, and the other half trying to figure out how summer is almost over.  All summer long though I've had an obsession with highlighters, and I feel like because of that I've figured out what works for me and what doesn't as far as highlighters go, so I thought I would share my absolute all time favorite highlighters with y'all!


I've talked about this palette for ever and ever (since Christmas lol), but this is the best everyday highlighter I've tried.  It's not glittery, which I hate in any kind of makeup, but it's just so glowy without being over the top.  It's also such a flattering color, it makes you look like a glowing goddess not even messing!  So if you are looking for an amazing highlighter that isn't super in your face, I would 10/10 recommend this one!


Both of the highlighters in this palette are absolutely stunningly gorgeous, and there's been so much hype around this product that I know I don't even have to explain it!  But if you want a really crazy glow highlight, definitely go for this palette, or any of Becca's highlighters really!


This Clinique eyeshadow shade, which is the lightest shade in their Teddy Bear quad and was also in their holiday set this year, is actually the most gorgeous highlight.  I know that's a bit weird to use an eyeshadow as a highlighter, but trust me, this is so so gorgeous.


This is my favorite cream highlighter because it's just so effortless looking and natural on, so I love it for just everyday with a bit of bb cream and mascara because it gives your face a pop without being too over the top!  Also, Arbonne is a really great brand that uses really wonderful ingredients, so if you haven't used them before give their website a look!

I hope this post got you all excited to get glowy, I know I always am!  I hope y'all have a great rest of your day and I will talk to you all very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely picks. I've been dying to try the CT Bronze & Glow for the longest time. Everyone raves about it!

    Nicole | In The Life of NM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so amazing oh my gosh! Definitely worth the splurge!

      Delete