Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My top 4 style icons

Hellooo everyone and happy Wednesday!  I thought I'd write a little bit about the 4 people whose style inspires me the most to put down the sweatpants and pick up something a little more high fashion (aka jeans probably, but it's a little upgrade right?).  I chose people who I genuinely love every outfit they put on, so it actually did take me a while to pick these out, so I hope y'all enjoy!




1 // Blair Eadie (Atlantic-Pacific)

I have been following Atlantic-Pacific since literally Middle School, and every single post has made me want to go out and buy everything to recreate the look.  I love how she takes fun pieces and makes something completely unexpected, and something that always somehow looks timeless!  










2 // Audrey Hepburn

Speaking of timeless, it can't get much more timeless than Audrey Hepburn.  To me, her style is everything I aim for.  I love her timeless pieces and how she always looks polished and still a little bit whimsical at the same time.  Also, her ballet flats give me life, you know?













3 // Rachel Green

Ok, I know Rachel Green obviously isn't real, but that doesn't mean I can't be obsessed with her style right?  Honestly, just about everything Rachel wears (especially in the first few seasons) is just amazing.  As the 90s are making a booming comeback, I think Rachel's style is my guideline to pulling off all things from the greatest decade (I was born in the 90s so I can call it that right?).












4 // Karlie Kloss

All models off duty provide some A+ style inspiration, but Karlie is one of my style icons because of the way she always looks polished and elegant.  Maybe it's because she's basically a human gazelle, but everything she wears looks so chic that it makes me immediately want to see if I can pull it off.  Whether I actually can is a whole other question, but the bottom line is I just want to be Karlie Kloss (don't we all?).










I hope y'all enjoyed this post, and maybe got some style inspiration out of it for yourselves!  Have a wonderful rest of you day, and I will talk to y'all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment