Thursday, August 18, 2016

My Favorite Fall Beauty Trends


Hello friends!!  My life recently has been a scramble of getting ready for college and trying not to stress out too much about it, but in the midst of that I have been getting so so excited for fall (as I have said a million times plz don't judge me).  So today I thought I'd do a lil roundup of some fall-ish beauty trends that I either rely on every year, or am excited to try out this year!

1 // Dark Plum Lips


This is an old favorite of mine because there's just something about dark plum lipstick that makes me feel so fall and also dramatic which everyone loves right?  My favorite plum lipsticks are Maybelline's Plum Perfect and Nyx's Soft Matte in Copenhagen. 

2 // Matte-Smoky Brown Eyes


I think this is the most gorgeous look for everyday in the fall.  Really you just need one matte brown shade that you can smoke out on your eye, and your ready to go for class or anything!  For this look I will probably use the Too Face Natural Eyes palette as they have super gorgeous matte brown shades!

3 // Nineties-ish Brown Lips


Honestly I love everything about the 90s from the TV to the (sometimes questionable) fashion, to the makeup trends that are coming back in!  My favorite one is the brown lipstick trend, which has been huge this summer, and I think will look so gorgeous in fall and on into winter as well!  For this I love Nyx's Soft Matte in London, but I'm also dying to try their Lip Lingerie in Sandstorm!

4 // Red Lips + Gold Eyes


This is my favorite look every year without fail, there's something so amazingly festive about the combination of a beautiful red lip with a sparkly gold eye.  My go-to's are Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107 with the Benefit World Famous Neutrals palette, using the shade Gilt-y Pleasure (the most amazing gold eyeshadow ever!).

Although summer beauty is amazing, there's something so much more dramatic and exciting about fall makeup that I'm so excited to start wearing again.  I hope y'all enjoyed this post and I'll talk to y'all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment