Monday, August 22, 2016

My Favorite Art Supplies


Hello everyone and happy Monday!  Um quick confession before I start this post, I started listening to Christmas music this week.  I did and I am not ashamed because it was raining and I was cozy and it was what I needed, and I got a lot of judgement but I just am who I am.  Also, if anyone else out there is already listening to Christmas music like I am, Arianna Grande's Christmas music is just art, it's pure art.

Anyways today I'm sharing with y'all a few of my favorite art products because with school coming up, I feel like it's nice to have a hobby that you can turn to to relieve a bit of stress, and for me that's drawing so I thought I would tell y'all what I use!  I start by drawing the outline of whatever I'm drawing (usually little people with cute clothes hehe) with a standard art pencil, like this one.  Then I will go over that in more detail with the prismacolor .005 pen, which is by far my favorite I've ever used!  Then to color the illustration I'll either use crayola colored pencils, which I know is basic but I'm not a fancy professional and they do the job, or I will use copic markers if I am feeling a little fancy!  And then sometimes to finish it off I will use a little Martha Stewart glitter with the Martha Stewart glitter glue just to add a little pizazz to the drawing!

And that's what I love to use whenever I draw!  I hope y'all have an amazing day, and I will talk to y'all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment