Tuesday, August 2, 2016

July Favorites | 2016


Currently crying inside a little bit because July is already over... how can this be?  At least that means fall is coming soon though, not to be basic but my heart really does beat a little faster for a pumpkin spice latte (I'm sorry ok?).  Anyways, here are my favorite things from this July!

1 // Target Button Through Skirt

I've been seeing button through skirts around for a while now, and I absolutely loove this one from Target!  It goes with absolutely everything and I have loved throwing this on all month!

2 // Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

This is a highlighter/concealer, and it is such a gorgeous product.  I have used this legit every single day this month, and I love love love the finish this gives my face!

3 // Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara  

I have gone through I lot of love/hate with this mascara, but right now I'm loving it!  It does an amazing job of separating the lashes and curling them up, although the only downside I would say is that the applicator is a little bit rough on my eyes for whatever reason!

4 // Elf Contour Kit

I think I've talked about this a bunch on here already, but the contour shade in this palette is just so good!  I also love the bronzer in it too, mainly because it's matte and also it's a nice warm tone that I just find so flattering!

5 // Kate Spade Crossbody Purse

This was given to me as a very kind gift, and I couldn't find it online, but it's such a lovely purse and also it's in one of my favorite colors!  I'm now on the market to find a cute pouf to put on it, or something trendy like that...

6 // Clinique Blended Face Powder

I've had this for forever, but recently I've really liked applying it with my beauty blender, for whatever reason I feel like it just sets my under-eyes so much better than doing it with a brush!

And those are my favorites for this month!  Although I'm sad this is my last month of summer, I've gotta be honest I am SO excited for fall... I know I'm weird y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment