Friday, August 12, 2016

Autumn Style Staples


I feel like fall may be one of my favorite seasons for many reasons, but mainly for the clothes.  I mean don't get me wrong, shorts and bikinis are great, but there's such relief in just putting on your favorite jeans and snuggliest sweater and just living your life in actual comfort you know?  As I'm going to college in about three weeks, I have been doing some updating to my wardrobe, and in the process I have found a few key contenders that I think will be in constant rotation this fall for me!

1 // The Lace Up Ballet Flat

These have been around on all of the cool fashion it girls for a while now, and I finally decided to try a pair and ya'll... these are literally so flattering and they add so much to every outfit I've put them with so far.  These are from Target, but I also got a pair from Old Navy in the olive color that I love as well!

2 // The Floaty White Blouse 

There's honestly nothing like a pretty white shirt, it goes with any outfit and immediately makes you look pulled together.  This one is so gorgeous, I found it at Target but I couldn't find it online to link, so if you can find it at your Target it's your lucky day! 

3 // The Mom Jean

Ok, hear me out, if you have your doubts about the mom jean trend, trust me I've been in your shoes!  But then I found these Madewell mom jeans in our J.Crew warehouse store, and I thought I would try them out, thinking I would absolutely hate them.  But y'all, they are seriously so flattering and also so so comfortable, I cannot wait to wear these all the time in the fall (tbh I wear them all the time now too hehe...).

4 // The Gold Hoop

I've talked about how much I wear these gold hoops now, but I honestly think they're going to look so cute in the fall with sweaters and boots!  I love how casual these are, but they're still so fun.  I don't know where these are from, but any gold hoops will do honestly!

With literally everyone writing fall posts, and stores putting out Halloween stuff (a little overkill, but I'm going with it) I'm just so excited for cooler days... but still sad about saying goodbye to summer. It's just a stressful time, but getting able to drink warm chai tea's again without melting will make it easier!

2 comments:

  1. The lace up ballet flats have been one of my favourite trends lately! They look super cute on.

    Nicole | In The Life of NM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, they're so flattering!! I wear them with everything!!

    ReplyDelete