Saturday, July 16, 2016

Product Review | Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette


Hey y'all!  Today I have a very exciting post on a very exciting product and I'm just very very excited!  I mentioned the Becca x Jaclyn Hill face palette in my midsummer favorites post, but I wanted to do a more in depth review of each shade for y'all, since it is such a hyped up product right now and I figured a lot of y'all would be curious about whether or not it is worth the splurge!


So, to start this palette comes with two matte blushes (Amaretto, the more brown toned one, and Pamplemousse, the coral one), one luminous blush (Rosé Spritz, on the far left), as well as two highlighting shades (Champagne Pop, the slightly pinky one, and Prosecco Pop, the more golden toned one).  Honestly, every single shade is absolutely stunning, although I will say I've had to play around with them to figure out how much product to put on the brush, as they are all super highly pigmented, and the first few times I used it I was really looking like a clown with scary amounts of blush on.  

I would say just tap your brush into the shades, and you will be more than good to go.  Every single shade is stunning and I have been using it every single day since I bought it, no joke!  I would say this is 100% worth the splurge, especially if you, like me, had never tried any Becca products and you wanted a good introduction to the brand!  

So overall, I highly rate this palette, plus it gets extra points for the brilliant packaging.  I mean, have you ever seen anything so gorgeous?  I hope you all enjoyed this post and I will talk to y'all very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I love this palette. It's so pretty and has great quality. Great review! :)

    Nicole | In The Life of NM // Enter My Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete