Friday, July 15, 2016

Perfect Summer Movies



Hello everybody! I hope y'all are having a fantastic Friday morning! I honestly ate so much watermelon this morning, so I know I'm having a stellar day so far (lol).  Today I thought I'd share with y'all my all time favorite summertime movies.  Maybe it's just me, but there are certain movies that just get me into the perfect summer mood and that I have to watch every year when June rolls around.


     

1 // Summer Magic // Honestly, the name is pretty self-explanatory for this one, but I do love this movie so much.  I used to watch it all the time with my siblings when I was little, so to me it's the perfect nostalgic, cozy summer movie.

2 // The Parent Trap // Ugh, this is 100% my favorite movie ever ever.  I watch it all the time with my best friend, and we can pretty much quote the whole thing.  Honestly, every single scene of this movie is just another gem, basically this is the most perfect movie ever for summer with the summer camp scenes and the cool London house and the amazing Napa vineyard, I'll stop obsessing over this movie now, I feel like y'all get the gist (fyi I'm listening to the soundtrack of this movie as I write this, I'm actually obsessed).

3 // Pride & Prejudice // This movie is SO stunning and just amazing, and basically I watch at least once every two weeks, but I love it in the summer because all of the beautiful English countryside makes me want to actually go outside and enjoy nature (aside from going out to catch pokémon...).

4 // Dirty Dancing //  I feel like this may be the most perfect summer film... ever?  I know that's a bold statement, but I mean, I feel like it's the truth here.  Honestly this is such a classic, also sometimes I laugh at the blatant 80's-ness of it, but that's just part of what makes it so so good.  Also, it's on Netflix so go watch quick (just stick to your own account kids!).

I hope this gave you some summer movie inspiration for this lovely Friday!  Now that I've written this, I'm tempted to go have a movie marathon... hmmm, will keep y'all posted on any developments on that plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment