Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Midsummer Favorites!



Hellooo everyone!  I know it's been a whole long while since I've been on here, but I've been a counselor at a summer camp, and then I went to Charleston for a week (rough life, I know), so I've had a bit of an excuse, but I've missed writing on here!  Since it has been so long, I thought I'd do a little roundup of products I've really been loving over my break from writing, and as it's not really a specific month's favorites, I thought I'd just do a midsummer roundup! 



1 // This agenda has been an absolute favorite of mine!  Even though technically it doesn't start till August, I've loved writing dates and birthdays in it, and looking through all of the cute designs and stickers it comes with.  Also, if you're on the hunt for a good, affordable agenda, I definitely recommend ban.do, they never dissapoint!

2 // OMG y'all... I can't even handle the Becca x Jacyln Hill Champagne Pop face palette.  I had a bit of a splurge whilst I was in the Sephora in Charleston, and I just had to buy this lil gem.  Honestly, the packaging alone could have sold me because it is SO gorgeous, not to mention the beautiful shades inside.  It's got two matte blushes, one luminous blush, and two highlighters, and honestly I've used it every single day since I've gotten it, no joke! 

3 // I have also been loving this Nyx soft matte lip cream in Stockholm, it's just a really pretty rosy nude that I find so easy to wear and natural looking.  Also, I've been obsessed with these soft matte lip creams, the formula is just so so nice and I wear them basically everyday.

4 // This eyebrow pencil from Maybelline has also been a favorite of mine this summer, as I find it just makes doing my eyebrows super quick and easy.  I feel sure I've mentioned this one before, but I've been using it so much that I just had to add it in!

5 //  This BH cosmetics brush (number 129) has been my absolute go to for blending eye shadows out in the crease.  It's super nice a soft, and I just find it does a really nice job of getting things nice and totally blended out.

6 // I feel sure I've mentioned this Maybelline BB cream, but I have been using this a whole ton this summer.  It's super light and easy on the skin, yet it really gives the loveliest dewy finish, which I just find so perfect for the summer when you don't want anything too heavy on but you still want a little flawless on your face!

7 // The Soap & Glory Rich & Foamous body wash has been such a dream to use.  It's got the most amazing scent of almonds and honey, which I find so comforting and luxurious at the same time.  The actual consistency of the body wash is nice too, as it gets nice and foamy (as the name suggests!).

8 // I'm about a third of a way through this book, which is "Emma: A Modern Retelling," and let me tell y'all, I love it.  I'm already a huge fan of Jane Austen (who isn't?), but I've just been loving the way that McCall Smith weaves the classic characters from Emma into a modern setting, he makes it so believable and I feel like I'm reading Emma for the first time again!

9 // And the last thing I've been favoriting this summer is just a good old pair of gold hoop earrings.  I have two of my favorite ones pictured here, but honestly you can get some just about anywhere.  I've been loving the look of them lately, and I find them so easy to just throw on with anything!

And that's my midsummer favorites roundup for y'all!  I am so excited to be back to doing this, and I can't wait for more exciting posts and projects!  Anyway, there's the most lovely thunder storm brewing outside, so I'm going to go cozy up and enjoy a nice summer afternoon!  Hope you all have a great day, and I will talk to y'all soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment