Thursday, July 14, 2016

Flawless Skin Essentials



Hello everyone and happy Thursday!  I always love Thursdays because at the end of the long day it's just exciting to know that tomorrow is Friday.  Although, to be fair, as I'm on summer vacation right now everyday feels a bit like Friday!  Anyways, back to the actual point of this post, I wanted to show y'all the four products that I use day in and day out for healthy, glowing skin!

Yes to Grapefruit Pore Minimizing Toning Mist // Confession, I may have purchased this because I loved the packaging, but in all honesty the product itself turned out to be just as amazing!  I spray this on my face after I get out of the shower in the morning and let it sink in for about five minutes before I put on my makeup, and I find it just gives the perfect bit of moisture to my face and actually gives it the most amazing glow.

Obagi C Rx System C-Cleansing Gel // I know I've already talked about this product on here millions of times, but it just really is the nicest face wash.  I do have pretty sensitive skin, and I love how it's not drying or rough on my skin, but really cleans it so well and leaves my skin radiant and happy!

Trader Joe's Vitamin E Oil // If you live near a Trader Joe's, honestly please go buy this it's the best thing EVER.  It's only like six dollars in the stores I think, and it works absolute wonders for my skin. I put it on every night after washing my face, and it leaves my skin absolutely glowing in the morning.  It's not heavy or greasy at all, and for the price it's just perfection!

Savannah Bee Company Lip Balm in Peach // I can't go more than a day without lip balm, and I've really been loving this one lately.  It's got amazing ingredients in it, and it really does do a good job of keeping my lips moisturized.  It's also exfoliating, so it's perfect if my lips do get super chapped as a emergency fix!

Those are my current skincare staples, I hope y'all enjoyed this post!  Here's to it almost being Friday, yayyy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment