Thursday, July 28, 2016

My Favorite Instagram Accounts


Hello everyone and happy almost Friday!  I don't know why, but this week has been so crazy for me, I'm going to be so happy for a nice relaxing weekend for sure.  Also, I've been having this problem this week where I legitimately just never know what day it is.  Very concerning honestly...

Anyways, I thought today I would share with y'all my absolute favorite instagram accounts to follow, because I know I'm not the only one who loves finding people who are much cooler than me to follow on instagram, so here's some inspiration for all you instagram-obsessed out there!






@inslee // Inslee Farris has the most gorgeous fashion illustration account, plus she's hilarious, sooo double win!

@earthyandy // If you need some inspiration to eat at least a little healthy (aka eat one piece of broccoli a week...) then honestly, this is the best instagram out there!  Also, her family is gorgeous and they live in Hawaii, and did I mention they're just precious?

@amberfillerup // Ok, this is honestly just the most perfect instagram out there.  Like seriously, there are no words, y'all just gotta go follow ASAP!

@marykaterob // Even if you're not a fan of Duck Dynasty, MaryKate's instagram is just so cute, and she posts the most amazing inspiring messages that just brighten my day!

@zoella // Y'all already know how much I love Zoella, but her instagram is honestly one of the best!  It's so cheerful and colorful, plus around fall/Christmas she has the most festive posts, and I already can't wait for September for her to start getting festive again!





No comments:

Post a Comment