Sunday, July 17, 2016

Current Stationary Obsessions





Hello everybody, I hope you're all having an amazing Sunday so far!  I just thought I would do a quick little blurb about a few of the stationary bits that I have been loving lately.  You all already know about my ban.do planner, but while I was in Charleston, my mom very kindly picked up the big to do list, the small pink to do list, and the small "killin it" pad (obsessed!), and they have all been brightening my life recently, and also I can't wait to bring them to college with me in the fall!  Also, I think I've already mentioned this pink legal pad, and I've probably already said how it makes me feel like Elle Woods, but I mean seriously it's one of my favorite things ever ever ever.

Also y'all, totally unrelated, but I went to Barnes and Noble and picked up "Funny Girl" by Nick Hornby and "The Girl on the Train" by Paula Hawkins, so I was thinking maybe after I finished them I may do a review of them here, and maybe start doing some more book posts, as I've been really back into reading a lot lately! 

Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed this post and I will talk to y'all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment