Monday, July 18, 2016

Beach Day Essentials




Hello everyone and a very happy Monday to you guys!  As it is the middle of summer, I figured it's prime time to do a little round up of stuff I have to take with me for a day at the beach, or more often in my case, the pool!  Honestly, not having the proper supplies can be catastrophic to your beach day, and I find that these things + snacks ensure that you'll have a perfect day of beaching! 

Books / Magazines - This is a given, I'm one of those people who can only sit there and listen to music for so long, so I have to bring something to read/look at as well!  Here I have an Instyle, which is by far my favorite magazine, and Mindy Kaling's amazing book "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?" which is the perfect beach read!

Lip Balm - Because, I don't know about y'all, but salt water + wind makes my lips nightmarish, so I find bringing a long a little bit of lip balm, like this by Smith's, is an absolute must.

BB Cream with SPF - I am honestly so bad with sunscreen, but I find my saving grace is wearing some sort of base makeup that has SPF.  I chose this BB cream by Maybelline because it's super light coverage and easy to apply, so it's perfect to bring in your beach bag in case you need to reapply some midway through the day!

Headphones - Sometimes the mood just hits me to just lay out and listen to some music, so that makes headphones an obvious necessity for a beach day.  These are just the Apple ones, because I've never really strayed from these, although there probably are some better ones out there, I'm just too lazy to look (lol)!

I hope y'all enjoyed this post, and I hope you all have tons of exciting beach days planned before we all have to go back to reality in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment