Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Top Five Summer Nail Polishes


Soo... I know there are only four nail polishes pictured here, but that's because I totally forgot to pull the fifth one for the photo, so I'm SO sorry about that!  But my counting problems aside, I thought I'd share with y'all my favorite summery nail polishes, as I did this in the fall and I really enjoyed writing about it then, so I thought I'd just do it again! 

I'll go right to left, just FYI...


This color may be my favorite nail polish EVER.  I'm obsessed with slightly out-there nail polish colors, I'll almost always go for a blue or a purple over a standard red, so this color is my ideal choice.  It's a gorgeous really light periwinkle blue, and I find it just looks so pretty and feminine, while still being a little bit different from your standard manicure color.


This is a more classic shade for me, but I actually love it.  I usually find that these sort of really light pink shades are just too sheer for my preference, but I love how this one has actual color that sort of makes it pop.


This is the BEST pink y'all.  If you find yourself looking for just a standard, perfect pink shade, I would definitely give this one a try.  I love how punchy and bright it is, and obviously it's Essie, which if you can tell from this post, is my favorite brand just because the quality is SO good.


I love this shade for a nice chill nude manicure, it's a nice creamy nude that stands out on your nails without being too peachy of a nude, which always bugs me for whatever reason.


So this is the one that isn't pictured, but it is a really beautiful hot pink shade that is so gorgeous and vibrant.  I don't really know why, but I really feel like this is gorgeous in July, when you probably have a bit more of a tan and are a bit more into the heart of summer.

So those are my faves as far as summery nail polishes go, I realize now that they're all Essie... I may have a slight obsession, it's normal.  Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this, and I will talk to you all very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment