Monday, April 4, 2016

What's in My Everyday Makeup Bag!


Truth be told, I don't really use a "makeup bag" everyday because, I mean ain't nobody got time for that ya feel?  It's just a struggle to dig through a teeny little bag for the one thing I need and I'm already half-dead in the morning, so that just really doesn't flow well in my life.  That being said, I've been traveling loads lately so I have been forced to cooperate with a makeup bag, and I found myself putting the same products into it every time, so I thought I would share what I have been using almost everyday on my lil face!

My Everyday Makeup Bag

4 comments:

  1. I always carry my Nars sheer glow! Its such an amazing foundation, which brush do you use with it? Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? X

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the BH Cosmetics no. 123, it's like a flat top buffing brush, it's so great and affordable! And I absolutely love your blog, it's gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. I really need to try that Rimmel Stay Matte Powder! I've been looking for one, and I've only heard great things about it! XO, Sarah | http://www.thebellainsider.com | http://www.instagram.com/sarah_thebella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually really great, and the price is also pretty amazing for the quality!! p.s. your blog is so amazing!!

      Delete