Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Product Review | Maybelline Fit Me Concealer


Hello everyone and happy Tuesday!  So this past week I have been trying out the Maybelline Fit Me concealer, which is a product that has gotten a lot of hype and that I've been dying to try out for forever.  Also, it's been compared to Nars Creamy Concealer which I've never tried but I've always wanted to, has anyone tried both and thought they were similar?

So my consensus on this is that it is SO amazing!  It's super creamy and gives the most beautiful radiant coverage.  The overall effect of it is so beautiful on the face, it just gives you a natural looking lift, and it makes me look 1000x more awake and happy about life (Monday morning essentials am I right?).  For the price, this is definitely a huge steal, and if you haven't tried it and are looking for a cheap concealer that works wonders, I would go get this one ASAP!

3 comments:

  1. I always forget how much I love this concealer until I use it again, then I wonder why I stray...it's so good! Great review! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was so impressed by how high quality it is!! And thank you so much!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete