Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Easy + Healthy Breakfast Idea!


Helloooo everyone!  How is everyone's Tuesday so far?  Mine is pretty great as of right now, the weather is SO gorgeous today, and I've had a super productive day (I went to the gym, I'm pretty proud not gonna lie hehe).  Anyways, I made this delicious bowl of "nice cream" today, and I thought I would share how I did it because it's seriously so easy and quick, and I make it almost everyday! Also, there's like a million different ways you can do it, there's tons of ideas on Tumblr and Pinterest for this stuff, this is just a combo I tried today and really liked!

Cherry + Strawberry Nice Cream 

For the Base:
  • 2-3 frozen bananas (can do however many you want really!)
  • about a tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
  • a handful of frozen cherries and strawberries 
  • about a quarter cup water
Toppings:
  • 2 kiwis, sliced
  • shredded coconut
  • a drizzle of almond butter
  • granola (any kind will do!)
So all you do is pop all of the base ingredients into your blender (I use a Vitamix) and blend it!  I'm not sure if this would work on a little Nutribullet or anything, so just use your judgment here!  It takes a lot of pausing the blender to push everything back down to get it moving again, but don't lose faith, once it starts blending it makes this gorgeous thick and creamy mixture.  So once that's all blended, but it into a bowl, and then stick your toppings on!  You can use basically any topping you can think of, this is just what I felt like putting on today.  And then your done!  Seriously SO easy and so good and filling! 

I hope y'all liked this little post, it's a little different for me but I was feeling inspired!  Have a wonderful rest of your day and I'll talk to y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment