Monday, March 28, 2016

Product Review | Nars Sheer Glow Foundation


Hello everyone and happy Monday! Today was my first Monday back from spring break, which is a lil rough, but only five-ish weeks left till summer which is SO crazy! Anyways, I told y'all in my last product review of the Nars eyeshadow that I was trying out the Nars Sheer Glow foundation, so I thought I would tell y'all what I'm thinking about it!

So, consistency-wise this is on the thinner side, and it sort of reminded me a little bit of the L'Oreal True Match foundation as both are quite liquid-y.  I'm using the color Light2, Mont Blanc, which is a really good color match, and I think they have a really good range of colors which is amazing!

I really do like the finish this gives.  It's not got massive coverage, it gives a very sheer (duh) silky finish, but I think it layers really nicely and doesn't look too heavy on the skin.  The main thing I noticed was that this gives a very smooth, perfected look to the skin, and the overall effect is actually really nice and not cakey or anything at all.  

So, all in all, I would totally recommend this foundation. I feel like there's a lot of hype about this and for all of that I don't know if I was that massively blown away, but honestly I haven't tried a ton of foundations, so I don't have a whole lot to compare this too! Would for sure recommend this foundation, and I do think it's for sure worth the price!

Have a wonderful rest of your day everyone, hope you've had an amazing Monday so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment