Friday, March 25, 2016

Product Review | Nars Duo Eyeshadow in "Isolde"


Hello everyone!!  I feel like I haven't posted anything in SO long, I've been on spring break all week and I was in Charleston visiting my sister!  It was such a fun trip, the weather was amazing and I feel like since my sister has moved to Charleston and I've started going more and more, I'm starting to get more familiar with the city which makes going so much more fun.  While I was in Charleston, I went to their brand new Sephora on King Street, and y'all it is amazing.  The only Sephora I've been in has been the one in Charlotte NC, because we don't have one in Asheville, and that one is so small and honestly not that pleasant, so my hopes weren't too high for the Charleston one but y'all it's so so nice and enormous!  I bought this eyeshadow and also the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, which I haven't tried yet but will post a review of once I give it a go!

On to the actual review, this eyeshadow is SO amazing.  I bought it because Zoë Sugg of Zoella uses this a lot and said it's amazing for blue eyes, and as I have blue eyes I thought I would give it a whirl! I have never used any Nars eyeshadows so I didn't know what to expect from the quality, but I was so impressed.  They are super pigmented and they go on really smoothly, if that makes sense!  They are a bit more orange in tone than they look in the pan, but they look absolutely gorgeous and I thought they really do make my eyes pop.  

This duo is $35, which is a little pricey but it's totally worth it to me, and if you are looking for a nice eyeshadow duo that's super high quality, I totally recommend this one!

Also, I've decided to focus more on building up my makeup collection with more high-end products, even if that means I only buy one product a month, but I just thought it would be more worth my money to invest in makeup that's high quality and will last me a long time!

Hope y'all have a wonderful Friday, and I hope you liked this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment