Thursday, February 11, 2016

What's in My Travel Makeup Bag


Hello everybody and happy Thursday!  As you're reading this I'm sitting in sunny Cancun, as I am taking a 5 day vacation there and am very very excited to do so!  In honor of my vacation, I thought I would show you all what I brought with me in my travel makeup bag.  The makeup bag I use when I travel is a Kate Spade one that is a few years old, so sadly I don't think it can be purchased today, but Kate Spade do amazing cosmetic cases, so for sure look at those!

Now, I have quite a large amount of items in my bag, and most of them are products that I feel like I mention every single post just about, so I thought I would just highlight the newer items or the ones I maybe don't mention as much, just so we aren't here for 50000 million years!

1 // Elf Contour Palette


This is a fairly new purchase for me, and I honestly have been loving it so much.  I wasn't expecting to be able to use all of the shades, but they are all very wearable and actually pretty good quality for 6 (!!!) dollars.  I thought this would be nice as its very compact and it has a highlight, setting powder, and contour shade all in one!  Handy-dandy, no?



Of course I had to bring this because, umm it's gorgeous and amazing and something about it just seems like all of the shades would look really good with a tan... If I get a tan that is... maybe they'll look good with a sunburn too though?



I bought this today (Monday, I'm prewriting this hehe) so I have no idea whether or not this is good or not, but I needed a bronzer so I just thought I'd pop this in my cart at CVS today.  Also, on the website, the color Ticket to Brazil looks straight up chocolate brown, but I promise you that this is what it actually looks like in real life lol.




This is another item I bought today and have not tried yet, so will keep you posted on whether or not it's any good, although I did try it on the back of my hand and it seemed really nice, sooo there's that! I basically needed a light BB cream and I wanted to try something new, so I thought this looked promising, so here we are!



This is my last brand new purchase, but I bought this because I heard a ton of amazing things about it online, and I really liked the color so I thought I'd give it a go.  I'll keep y'all posted on whether or not I like it, but it seems promising!



I've written about this on the blog before, but seriously y'all these eyeshadows are the bomb.com, literally they make me so happy every time I wear them.  I thought that the gold shade and the pinky-gold shade would be really pretty with a lil tan so that's my plan!




Essential, and kinda boring I suppose, but I thought I'd feature these anyway because why not?


And last but not least, mascara! I actually used to hate this when I first got it, and I wrote a whole negative review about it, but once I stopped using it for a month then came back to it, I think it dried a little and I liked it much more.  Still not my absolute favorite mascara, but all in all, it works pretty well so I thought it was worthy enough to make the trip!

And that's all folks!  I brought a few other things, but these were the highlight items!  I hope y'all have a wonderful day and a great weekend, and I hope y'all enjoyed this post!!


No comments:

Post a Comment