Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Room Tour! | February 2016


Sooo I thought I'd do something a lil bit different for my blog, and show y'all my room! Honestly, my room, as you can see, is not one of those super cool aesthetic rooms you see on like Pinterest or whatever, but I feel quite proud of it nonetheless! It's filled with a collection of things that make me happy, which I feel like is what bedrooms should be all about! I'm actually one of those people who likes to move around rooms quite a bit and see how things feel in new arrangements, so probably this layout will change by summer, but for now I am quite pleased with it!


As you can see above, I have a mostly white/pink/green color scheme going on, which I looove! Honestly I thought white walls were gonna make my room look like an asylum, but they make my tiny room feel so much bigger and more peaceful.  The only thing I feel like I need to finish off my room is something to hang above my bed, as it looks quite bare at the moment. I'm thinking about stringing up some Christmas lights and a bunch of pictures of me and my friends and family to sort of make a little collage thing.  

I think my favorite little part of my room would have to be my bookshelf, as weird as that is, but I just love the collection of books I have on it and the little display on the top part of it. I also love my magazines and comic books down below in the little baskets (I collect comics haha I'm a nerd I know). 

I hope y'all liked looking at my room, I'm really happy with the way it's arranged at the moment and wanted to share that with the world haha! I hope y'all have a great rest of the day and an overall great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment