Thursday, February 4, 2016

How I Stay Organized | Organization Tips for Students


Happy Friday-Eve y'all!  Today I thought I would write about how I stay organized for school/basically how I use my planners.  I'm not sure if this is even interesting, but since I'm kind of a nerd about organization, I thought it would be fun to do!  I use two main planners, this Ban.do one that I keep in my backpack and write dates and homework in, and this Holly Holladay Designs one that I just write dates in and keep on my desk so I can always see it.

In the Ban.do planner, I use every single page. On the notes pages before every month spread, I write basically any and all important things to remember, like in February's pages I wrote down my packing list for my upcoming trip to Mexico. Then in the month spread, I write classes, youth groups, babysitting jobs, birthdays, parties, etc etc.  And lastly, in the individual days pages, I write down assignments on the days that they are due, if I don't do this honestly I would lose track of 70% of my assignments, it's such a lifesaver!


 For my Holly Holladay planner, I just use the monthly spread, which I fill with all of the dates I need to remember each month, and I keep this lying open on my desk pretty much 24/7. I like doing this because it's so helpful to be able to glance quickly at the day and see if I have anything out of the usual, because most of the time I forget appointments and meetings if I don't see it written down!



And that's about it!  This system works really well for me, although I know it may look a little silly to have two planners, trust me it's so so helpful, especially when you have 10000 due dates and assignments swirling around, I find actually writing them down helps me so much.  I hope y'all found this at least a little bit helpful, and I hope y'all are having a wonderful day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment