Monday, January 11, 2016

Top Three Holy Grail Drugstore Foundations


Happy Monday y'all! I started Spring Semester today, it feels SO weird to sit in a classroom again after a month off.  I don't know about y'all but I'm already dreaming of spring weather in a big way... I've thought about moving to the Bahamas a few times in past few days, especially this morning when my car doors were casually frozen shut.

Anywayyys, lets discuss my top three drugstore foundations, shall we?

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation //  I feel like I've talked about this stuff a million times, but it's just so so amazing.  It blends like a dream, and never ever looks cakey.  It has the most gorgeous satin finish and I find myself reaching for it time and time again!  Also it smells nice... which again I feel like I've said a million times but, oh well!

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation //  Just like I feel like Maybelline is dominating the drugstore mascara field, I feel like Rimmel is the best in drugstore foundations.  This one is a little thicker than the Match Perfection one, but this also has a really amazing finish that is a little more full coverage.  I use either this one or Match Perfection almost every single day honestly!

L'OrĂ©al True Match Foundation // Sooo when I'm not wearing the two Rimmel foundations, I'm most likely wearing this one.  I sort of stopped using this for a while and kind of forgot how nice it is, but I just recently picked it back up and fell in love again!  It is really light feeling on the skin, its almost a watery consistency, and the finished result is a really pretty, satin-y finish that looks really natural and fresh.

And those are my three faves y'all!  I hope y'all stay warm and safe out there, here's hoping that groundhog doesn't see its shadow in a few weeks so we can start warming up a little earlier!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment