Monday, January 4, 2016

Product Review: Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette


I have been wanting to try this palette for ages, and have just now been lucky enough to get my hands on it as it was a Christmas gift.  I thought I would do a little review of it in case any of you are curious and want to know if it's worth the purchase.

Honestly, I was so happy with the quality of this product.  The shadows are really nice and buttery and the shade selection is one of my favorites.  I love how wearable every single color is, and was really pleased at how many matte shades there are.  So far my favorite shades are Honey Pot and Silk Teddy, they are just the most amazing metallic pink and gold shades, and honestly they make me so happy!

I would say this palette is amazing if you are maybe just starting out and want something thats going to fulfill all your eyeshadow needs, as this has a wide variety of shades and finishes, and is for sure worth the price.

So, all in all, quite happy with the Too Faced Natural Eyes palette, as I always knew I would be.  I hope some of y'all try it out sometime and are just as pleased as I.  Hope y'all are having an amazing day!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You've made me need this palette, I already love too faced but reading this post makes me want it more!
    Do you live in the UK if so how and where did you order this from? As I end up paying a crazy amount for delivery from America which makes me sad!
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Jodie.
    www.hellojodie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, first thank you so much for reading and leaving such a lovely comment!! And second, you honestly need this palette, it's SO amazing!!
      I actually live in America, so I ordered it from Sephora, which probably doesn't help you with the shipping problem, so sorry!! Maybe look at cult beauty's website?

      Delete