Sunday, January 3, 2016

5 Minute Everyday Makeup Look


Hey y'all!  Yesterday I did a post on how to get back into a routine for school, so today I thought I would do a super simple makeup look that is perfect for rushed school mornings (alarm mishaps anyone?).  I wanted to use the Too Face Natural Eyes palette because I just got it for Christmas and it is simply amazing (I'm doing a review on it tomorrow just FYI!). Here is a look I would do on a school day that won't make me mega late for 8 AM math class:

1 // First, with a wet beauty blender, I applied Rimmel's Match Perfection Foundation, which I talk about all the time and is amazing.  I chose this because it blends really fast and seamlessly and with a damp beauty blender has the most amazing finish.

2 // Next I toom Maybelline's Age Rewind Concealer and just applied that in a triangle in my under eye areas and blend out with my beauty blender as well.

3 // For brows I just brushed through them and then quickly filled them in with L'Oreal's brow stylist thing that I mentioned in a post not too long ago that I conveniently forgot the name of!

4 // Next I took Clinique's Cream Blush Stick and blended that onto my cheeks with a stippling brush.

5 // For eyes I took the Too Faced palette and took the shade Heaven as the base all over my eyelids and  on my brow bone as well.  Then I just took the shade Silk Teddy and applied that all over my lids as well for a really pretty golden shimmer.  I finished that off with two coats of Maybelline's Lash Sensational mascara on my top and bottom lashes.

6 // Lastly I will just apply some lip balm, any kind works for this, just so my lips aren't chapped during the day, and then I'm off!

I hope y'all enjoyed this post, and hopefully it will help during those frantic Monday morning scrambles to make it to class on time!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment