Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Toning Mist Review


I bought this Yes To Grapefruit mist about two weeks ago, and have been using it daily since to prime my face before makeup, and I am 100% in love!  It smells SO nice and fresh, and doesn't have a sickly artificial grapefruit scent at all.  It doesn't irritate my skin one bit, which is such a plus as I have pretty sensitive skin, and the Yes To Cucumber face wipes did irritate my skin, so I was a little worried, but no worries on that front!  I think best of all is that once it dries on your face, it leaves the skin with the most gorgeous radiant sheen.  The. Most. Gorgeous. Sheen.  The whole Yes To Grapefruit line promises radiant, glowing skin, and let me tell you, I was not disappointed whatsoever.  It also makes foundation sort of glide on, which is amazing.  

So, long story short, if you want to look and feel like a glowy amazing princess/supermodel, here's your ticket.  Seriously, its so worth the eleven dollars!  Get over to Target ASAP peeps!

Hope your Hump Day is A++ friends!

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment