Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Top Five Beauty Products of 2015


Happy almost New Year guys!  I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and were able to have a restful time celebrating with loved ones.  Now that I have finally recovered from my chocolate coma, I thought I would write about my top five beauty products that I reached for again and again in 2015.  It was SO hard to narrow it down to just five, but in the end I made it, so I hope y'all enjoy this post!


This stuff, oh my gosh.  It has such a silky finish on the skin and really does an amazing job of covering up any redness and blemishes.  I find its sort of a foolproof foundation for me, it never looks cakey or too heavy and I honestly love the finish on my skin SO much,


I'm pretty sure I have talked about this mascara like a million times already, but each time I use it I'm even more impressed by it.  I wore it yesterday with no other makeup on at all, and I looked in the mirror halfway through the day and was so impressed by how much it lifted my face.  I love so much that it doesn't make my lashes stick together because that is such a pet peeve of mine.


This is my go to blush for a healthy pop of color.  It looks pretty scary in the pan as its a super bright pink and it looks like it will give me the 'ol clown effect, but it really doesn't.  Its super easy to apply and isn't patchy or too pigmented or anything, and I just found myself going for this almost every single day!


I looooove this stuff so much.  So so much.  First of all, it smells like cotton candy which honestly, is reason enough to love it for me, but wait, there's more.  It gives the most beautiful sheen and is not heavy or sticky at all.  I put this on and it instantly makes me feel like a princess, which we all need in everyday life, am I right?


So if you are still struggling with hitting the perfect contour, this is lil dude is your new best friend. Seriously, this stuff makes your cheekbones POP.  Like Angelina Jolie pop.  The contour shade is not too warm, so you won't come off looking muddy or dirty if you have pale skin like me, and the highlight is so beautiful and nice and subtle, so I find its nice for an everyday look.

I don't know about y'all but I am so so excited/ready for 2016.  Personally, New Years is one of my favorite holidays just because I love the good fresh start it gives!  I've already made some resolutions... eating less chocolate isn't one of them, but I'm beginning to feel it should be...

See you all in the new year!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment