Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sick-Day Makeup...


Ughhh... I got out of school for Christmas on Friday, and on Friday night I felt a cold coming on.  Oh life.  Yesterday, despite feeling under the weather, I had to go out and brave the world because, ya know, life.  So I thought I would show y'all a super quick, simple way to do makeup that will bring life back into a pale, sick face!

1 // After priming my face (I used this amazing facial mist by Yes To Grapefruit, I'm going to post a review on it tomorrow!), I take Maybelline's Age Rewind concealer and apply that liberally on my chin, under-eye, nose, and t-zone, and blend in with a beauty blender.

2 // Next I fill in my brows with L'Oreal's brow stylist (surprise surprise), and use elf's clear gel to set them in place.

3 // On to blush, I take Clinique's Blushing Blush in Sunset Glow and sweep that across my cheeks.  This is a gorgeous coral-y shade with gold shimmer, and I find it really wakes up my face.

4 // For mascara I used Maybelline's The Falsies, and did two coats on my top and bottom lashes.

5 // To finish the look I used Clinique's Suberbalm Moisturizing Gloss in the color Rootbeer for a really pretty sheer plum shade on my lips.

And thats the look!  Its so quick, and looks so fresh and pretty!  I hope y'all enjoyed this post, now I'm off to find some kleenex!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment