Wednesday, December 9, 2015

My Top Five Favorite e.l.f. Products



For those of you who don't know, e.l.f. is a magical/mystical brand of makeup that ranges from the $1-$10 dollar range for most of their products.  Amazing right?  While it is amazing that you can get a lip pencil for less than a pack of gum, this obviously means not all of their products are going to be that great.  I have tried out a fair amount of their products, and these are the five that I find I reach for at least three times a week, so you know they're pretty good!

Tone Correcting Powder



As you can see from this picture, I realllllly like this powder.  I find that it has a sort of blurring effect on my skin, and takes away any redness I might have left after foundation.  Also doesn't make my face look majorly flat, which is a plus!

Contouring Blush and Bronzer (St. Lucia)


If we are going to be real, I do not like the blush in this set at all.  I find it has really poor color pay off and has these huge chunks of gold glitter that I just do not care for.  BUT the reason I included this was that the bronzer in this palette is so so nice.  Its really creamy for a powder, and I find it goes on really smoothly to my skin.  It is super pigmented so for sure go lighter, then build up if you want to.

Prism Eyeshadow Palette (Naked)


Ohhhh my gosh, this stuff is so amazing.  SO amazing.  This hands down is my favorite elf product of all time ever.  These shadows are so so pigmented and buttery, and the shades are just beautiful.  They aren't so much glittery as they are metallic-y if that makes sense, but they just have the most beautiful pay off on your skin.  And for $10 dollars I mean, can it get any better?



This stuff is really just a good, basic eyebrow set.  It doesn't give you crazy dramatic eyebrows, so I find it quite nice for an everyday kinda deal.  I don't use the powder that comes with it that much, but the gel kinda stuff is really A+!

Matte Lipstick (Rich Red)


This is really nice if you are looking for a bright, punchy red thats under $5 (oMG!).  I love the color, it is matte so make sure your lips are moisturized, but it is really good quality and I really love the formula.

And that's my five favorite e.l.f. products for you all!  Hope you guys liked it and I hope you all have a stellar Wednesday! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment