Thursday, December 17, 2015

Holiday Series | My Christmas Wishlist



I don't know about y'all, but for me half the fun of the build up to Christmas is picking out the perfect gifts for friends and family.  With four siblings, a sister-in-law, and my parents, I always have my work cut out for me!  Buuuut... I'm not gonna lie, I like to build up my own wishlist too, because its Christmas, you know?

Honestly, I'm so excited about this Harry Potter illustrated book.  Like me and my best friend have been nerding out over it for a solid two months, no shame.  Also, can we talk about the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit?  Life changing.  

Happy shopping friends... and don't forget, while you're out there shopping for your family and friends, don't deny yourself the joy of scoping out your own wishlist.  No shame!! 

Happy shopping!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment