Sunday, November 15, 2015

Ulta Haul!


Hello friends!  So the other day I was browsing the web, as we all do, and I stumbled upon Ulta's website (oops...) and this happened!  These are just a few things that I have been wanting to try out and finally got my hands on!

CoverGirl The Super Sizer Mascara

I'm not entirely sure, but I think that this is a pretty new mascara, and I have been hearing a lot of buzz about it recently so I thought I would give it a go.  I've worn it twice since receiving it on Friday, and I'm on the fence honestly.  This has a plastic applicator, which isn't really my favorite, and it makes my lashes all clump together which drives me insane.  I'm going to keep trying it out though, and I'll keep y'all posted!

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick - Kate Moss Collection in 107

So anyone who watches Zoella on youtube will know that she raves about this lipstick color a lot, and I have been wanting it for a while but could never find it in stores, and I was pretty pumped to find it at last!  It really is the perfect red, its not too bright, and y'all this formula is just amazing.  Really lasting, super easy to apply, and smells like a dream.  If you need a classic red lip (Taylor Swift makeup look anyone?) this one is a no-brainer.

Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation

I have heard wonderful things about this product as well, and I wore it today and honestly was really pleased.  I use Rimmel foundation a lot, but hadn't tried this one down, and honestly the quality is so great.  It gives a really nice satin-y finish on my skin, and doesn't look cakey ayt all.  Also, it smells really good, so thats a big bonus duh!

Rimmel London Wake Me Up BB Cream

Anyone notice a Rimmel theme here?  So I have been looking for the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation foreverrrrr and can not find it anywhere, so I thought I would give the BB cream a try.  I honestly don't have a lot of experience with BB creams, so I'm not sure if this is just the way they are, but this one has a really thick, almost mousse like consistency.  Because of that it was a little difficult to blend, but once it was on I was pretty pleased with it!  Its light coverage obviously, because it is a BB cream, but I just wore it yesterday for sort of a lazy Saturday!

Nyx Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen

I thought this was such a pretty, sort of vampy, lip color for fall, however when I wore it, it was less of a dark wine color and more just a slightly dark red.  However, I wasn't upset because it was a really pretty color!  And I really liked the matte effect, although it was pretty drying so watch out for that!  But honestly, really pleased with this, and I will probably be purchasing more colors soon.

Nyx Cosmetics Illuminator in Ritualistic

I'm always on the hunt for a good highlighter, and I actually am pretty happy with how this one turned out.  It really packs a punch with the highlight, I mean you put it on and you can tell.  But like, in a good way, like a glowy celebrity VS angel kinda way!  I kinda want to try out the other colors of this too... I gotta stop shopping oh my gosh.

L'Oreal Brow Stylist Designer Eyebrow Pencil

Really highly rate this!  I think I'm not alone in saying that filling in eyebrows is hard to do, and my eyebrows honestly have a mind of their own so its just a daily struggle for me.  But this thing is genius for me, the little brush on the end is super handy, and the pencil gives the nicest, most natural effect.  It's seriously so subtle, but it makes the biggest difference.  I love it so much, so so much.

So that was my little haul, I hope y'all enjoyed it a little bit!

Also just wanted to say that this weekend really rocked me, and I am still trying to make sense of the senseless tragedy that happened in Paris.  My prayers are with the victims and the families and all affected by this.  Praying so hard for the whole world right now.  The one thing that struck me most about this whole thing, was that in the midst of this horrible tragedy, whole countries have been gathering together in support of Paris and France, and that just gave me so much hope.  There is so much evil, but there is more good out there than we realize sometimes.  Praying for Paris always.

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I love rimmel lipsticks! Great haul, looks like you got some amazing products :)

    www.lincolnparksharp.com

    ReplyDelete