Sunday, November 29, 2015

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Makeup Look: Fresh, Dewy and Rosy

Foundation // Brows // Bronzer // Blush // Lip Gloss // Eye Shadow // Eyeliner // Mascara // Highlighter 

Hey y'all!!  So sorry I've been MIA for the past few days, I took a lovely trip down to Atlanta to be with my extended family for Thanksgiving, and was so busy eating turkey I didn't have time to blog!  But never fear, I'm back and better than ever!  Well, I don't really know about that, but it sounds cool so lets just go with it, K?  

This is such a gorgeous makeup look, and I think its perfect for everyday.  The Clinique tinted moisturizer is one of my all time favorite products, and I'm actually all out of it right now, which makes me so sad.  It really gives your skin a perfect finish, and I kid you not I get complemented on my skin every time I wear it.  And I mean, thats enough to sell me on any product, am I right?

Here is exactly how I would use these products to get this look:

1 // Apply the Clinique tinted moisturizer all over the face with a damp beauty blender, and make sure to pull a little bit down and blend onto the neck.

2 // Take benefit's Hoola bronzer and sweep onto the hollows of your cheeks, as well as your hairline, and blend in for a natural, subtle bronze.

3 // Take NYX's cream blush with a stippling brush and lightly blend in the tiniest amount to the apples of your cheek, blending upward.

4 // Take benefit's High Beam highlighter and paint onto your cheekbones, blending in lightly with your fingers or the same stippling brush you used to apply the blush.

5 // Take benefit's brow gel and brush through your brows, until you get the desired shape and drama out of your brows, depending on what your preferences are.  Rosie has a pretty natural brow look here, so that is probably what I would choose to go for.

6 // Take benefit's eyeshadow and sweep all over the lid, for a natural subtle shimmer.

7 // Apply Maybelline's gel liner in a medium line across your lid, Rosie's line here is quite dramatic, and is pretty much the focal point of her eye look.

8 // Apply lots of layers of Tarte's mascara, because the mascara in this look is really dramatic and feathery and I think really pulls the whole face together.

9 // Lastly, sweep Laura Mercier's lipgloss on your lips for a natural, rosy tint with a bit of shimmer.

And thats your RHW face done!  I think this is such a simple look to achieve, and I made it more everyday by keeping the base really simple with just the tinted moisturizer, because I think that makes it even more perfect for a go-to everyday look that still comes off as very polished and elegant.

Hope you guys have a very happy Sunday, and that you are all starting to feel all the Holiday joy coming in like I am!  Glad to be back to blogging again!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment