Monday, November 23, 2015

Product Review: CoverGirl The Super Sizer Mascara


I mentioned this product in my Ulta Haul post, and I bought it because I have been reading lots of rave reviews on magazines and blogs about this, so I thought I'd give it a go! In my haul post, I told y'all that upon using this for the first time I wasn't blown away, and was in fact a little irritated because it was clumping my lashes together.  However I have been using it ever since and thought I would give y'all a more in-depth review on it, now that I have had more experience with it.

Like I said, I have been using this almost everyday for about two weeks, because I really wanted to keep trying it to see if I truly like it or not.  Honestly though, I don't really think I do (#sadness).  Its a super wet formula, and the little spikes on the wand are super short, and to me, that wasn't the best combo.  It sort of gooped on the base of my lashes, and then didn't give a whole lot of volume or length.  What I ended up doing was layering my Rimmel Retroglam mascara over top this to try and give my lashes more pop.  So bottom line verdict?  I don't highly rate this in all honesty, to me its just not a winner!

Sorry for the kinda downer review, but honesty is the best policy, eh?

Happy Monday y'all!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment