Sunday, November 8, 2015

Peek at My Bedside Table


So Zoe Sugg of Zoella just did this post a couple of months ago, and I thought it would be fun to do one here! I don't know if mine is that exciting, but I always think its interesting to look at other people's stuff (I'm a lil bit of a snoop to be honest hehe), so I hope y'all enjoy it!

This is what my bedside table looks like every single day, I actually used to have a lamp on it as well, but the other day I knocked it off (typical me move) and the bulb broke and I keep forgetting to replace it! In the white pouffy thing I keep bobby pins and hair clips, because I always have some in my hair by the time I go to bed, and I find myself putting them there every time! I think its original use was to be a sort of phone couch, but I just made up my own use, as one does. This is my favorite devotional, and I love having right here so I can remember to read it every night! I also like this decomposition notebook, which you can't really see, but I try to remember to journal, but I usually fail to be honest! I usually keep some other sort of small notebook, like this Rifle Paper Co. one here, to write down to-do lists and assignments and stuff like that, just to make sure I stay on top of things! I also always keep a highlighter and a pen, because, you know, I'm practical and stuff.

Hope y'all enjoyed this little peek at my humble bedside table! By the way, did anyone watch the LSU vs. Alabama game last night? SO bummed the tigers didn't pull through... although to be honest I'm not a huge sports person... I just keep up with LSU from time to time! Geux Tigers, right?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment