Monday, November 2, 2015

October Favorites // Beauty, Skincare, Pizza Pajamas...

So I'm going to say what basically everyone has been saying since yesterday -- where did October go?? No seriously... just yesterday I was stressing about picking out a Halloween costume and now I'm googling how to survive a Thanksgiving food coma (so excited about the food coma though).  Anyways, this is not to complain because I love November.  Honestly October, November, and December are my three absolute favorite months!  Oh my gosh I've gotten sidetracked, without further ado, here are a few of my favorite things from October (raindrops on roses not included hehe):

1 // Target Pizza Pajamas (Sold out, but similar ones here)


Oh.  My.  Gosh.  Let me tell you about these pajamas.  I was strolling through Target one bright October day when suddenly I was struck by a glorious image - these pajamas were across the aisle, calling to me.  It was love at first sight.  Ever since then, I have been wearing these literally all the time, I mean when I come home I immediately change into these for the night.  They're so soft and cozy, and I mean, come on, they have pizza on them!!  How could I not be in love?

2 // Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara


Ok, so I bought this Mascara about two months ago because I had heard such rave reviews from a lot of bloggers, and to be honest at  first I wasn't that wowed.  I'm not as much of a fan of the hard plastic mascara wands, so I put it on the shelf without really giving it a good go.  BUT, I came back to it at the beginning of October, and loved it.  I mean, this stuff seriously wowed me once I gave it the chance to shine!  It lengthens and separates the lashes so so incredibly well, and does not budge all day.  I mean ALL day, through school, my workout, homework, and my nightly netflix sesh, not one budge (one budge? is that a thing? eh, who knows).  Highly highly recommend this stuff!

3 // Obagi-C RX System Face Wash 


I actually got this at a local specialty beauty store, and I don't think it can be ordered online, sorry about that :/.  But, if you can get your hands on this, please do, because it seriously is amazing.  I have been having lots of stress related breakouts (midterms, amiright?) and this stuff really really helped.  It gives my skin a really nice healthy glow, and just heals and repairs my skin, if that makes sense?

4 // Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation


I use this on my face almost every single day, and it seriously never fails me.  It gives a really great coverage without looking cakey at all, and it also smells really amazing, which sounds weird but is actually a big bonus!  It gives my skin a really lovely dewy affect, and blends like such a dream.

5 // Agatha Christie Books



I'm actually a massive fan of Agatha Christie's books, and have been for quite some time now, however this past month I particularly enjoyed reading them.  I think there's something about the cold, crisp October weather that just made curling up with a suspenseful mystery book and a mug of hot tea.  This particular one, "Black Coffee" is a really good one, however I think it might be overdue at the library now that I think of it.  Rats.  Sorry Library, its on the way!


I know, I know, I'm really late to the awesome crazy fun party that is Blogilates, but hey at least I'm here right?  Cassey Ho's videos are so energetic and fun, and it actually makes me enjoy and want to workout, which is a pretty remarkable statement!  My workout routine had been getting pretty humdrum and stagnant, and I desperately needed something to pump life back into my workouts, and this was my answer!  I love how sore I get from these workouts, which sounds mental, but it lets me know that I'm making a change, which is such a good feeling!

Well, these were just a few things that made me h-a-p-p-y in October!  Now its time for us all to get our November on, eh?  Lets all get out there and google how to make the perfect turkey, ok? OK!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Those pajamas are too much! I love them. I am going to keep an eye out for those next time I go to target ;)

    - Brooke :: www.brookeashlinblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, aren't they amazing?? I'm so obsessed!!!

      Delete