Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Holiday Series: Thanksgiving Outfits + Emma Watson Makeup How-to!

Happy Tuesday!! I am currently battling a cold, but have actually had a really productive day despite the sniffling and the sore throat! Huzzah!

Today I'm starting my Holiday Series, in which I will be sharing outfit and makeup inspiration, gift guides, recipes, and just general merriment to get us all in the holiday spirit! This is my favorite time of year, and I hope I can bring some of that joy to y'all to!

With Thanksgiving approaching at a frightening speed (only 23 days OMG!!), my mind is already working overtime to find that perfect Thanksgiving outfit. Why can't my brain work this hard on school? The world may never know... Anyways, below are three outfits I thought would be perfect for any Thanksgiving day, whether casual or more fancy. I also pulled together a makeup look based on one that the always perfect Emma Watson wore to a royal dinner this past year... Enjoy!!

Outfit 1 // 


Dress // Boots // Earrings // Purse //

This outfit is fun for a more formal Thanksgiving, and I'm absolutely obsessed with those earrings, which are from H&M and so affordable! Over the knee boots are on trend right now, and more importantly they shield your legs from that unforgiving November chill, win-win right? 

Outfit 2 //


Pants // Shirt // Flats // Purse // Beanie // Earrings //

This is fun for running around during the day of Thanksgiving, maybe getting those last minute cans of pumpkin that always seem to be forgotten, or watching the Macy's parade on the couch. This is also nice for that after dinner walk that I always need after a day of feasting.

Outfit 3 //



Dress // Shoes // Earrings // Clutch // 

I like this look for a fun, casual Thanksgiving dinner at home with friends and family, and lots of Turkey of course. The colors in the dress are so gorgeous and perfect for Thanksgiving, and its a forgiving cut, which is what we all need come the 26th!

Makeup Look //


Foundation // Brows // Blush // Eyeshadow Quad // Eyeliner // Mascara // Lipstick //

How gorgeous is this makeup look? Its absolutely perfect for Thanksgiving, and did I mention I used all drugstore products? I love it I love it I love it. The L'oreal foundation will make sure you stay matte and not shiny even through a long day of eating and more eating, and the lipstick is such a beautiful color that would go with any of the outfits above!

I hope y'all liked this first installment of my Holiday Series. The series is going to last all the way 'till Christmas day, so get pumped! Can't wait to share lots of cheer and merriment with y'all!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment