Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Holiday Series: Gift Guide // Sisters + Besties

1 // Easy on The Eyes 2 // Eyeshadow Palette 3 // Makeup Set 4 // Colored Pencils 5 // Coloring Book 6 // Notebook 7 // Initial Mug 8 // Phone Case 9 // Donut Mug 10 // Pajamas 11 // Makeup Bag 12 // Selfie Kit 13 // Candle 14 // Crystal Earrings 15 // Emoji Earrings  

Hi and welcome to your first gift guide on my blog friends! This one is dedicated to your bestie and/or sister (or in my case, sister who is a bestie!!). These are all cute little bits that I would want to receive... so I figured, maybe other people will think its fun and cute!!

I have a few more gift guides on the horizon, including one for all the mamas out there, so keep your eyes open for that fun holiday party comin' your way!

Right now I'm in my pizza pajamas (y'all know), listening to Christmas tunes, and just generally having a wonderful Wednesday evening.  

Also, if any of y'all are needing a little Wednesday inspiration to brighten your week (I know I always do!), this verse always fills me with joy no matter what:

"God can do anything you know -- far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us." Ephesians 3:20-21

Hope that brightened y'all's day, and remember when times get rough that God never stops loving absolutely everything about you and dancing over you in joy! 

Have a wonderful Wednesday y'all!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with long sleeve velvet maxi dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought

    ReplyDelete