Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Holiday Series: Gift Guide for Him

Is it just me, or is it the hardest thing to try and buy Christmas presents for guys?  Every year I think I'll come up with some brilliant gift but end up settling for a pack of socks.  Well, here is a view options that are a lil bit more exciting than a pack of socks (ok there is a pair of socks on this list, but they're like cool socks):

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 

I hope this post will help inspire some of you out there who are like me, left scouring Target on December 23rd for anything that even closely resembles a gift.  Also, can we just admire the Star Wars waffle maker? I want it for myself honestly...

Happy Wednesday friends, Thanksgiving is almost here!! #hearteyes

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Guys really are impossible to shop for! Great post and inspiration!

    www.lincolnparksharp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Its such a struggle. Thank you!!

      Delete