Friday, November 6, 2015

Holiday Series: Cozy Christmas Movie Night Essentials

Elf // Blanket // Pajamas // Socks // Mug // Candle // Hot Chocolate Mix

I don't know about y'all, but in my family Christmas isn't Christmas without approximately 5057348 views of the movie Elf.  Seriously though, how can you not love this movie?  How can you not say "Bye Buddy, hope you find your Dad" every time someone says goodbye to you?

Cozy Christmas movie nights are just my favorite, I love getting all snug with my hot chocolate and festive candle and enjoying the season!  Also I really like this mug, isn't it sassy?

Hope y'all are having the BEST Friday ever, and if you're not, I hope you can get your hands on a copy of Elf, because I know it'll brighten any day!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment