Thursday, November 12, 2015

Face of The Day - Victoria's Secret Inspired!


If you are anything like me, you have been following the happenings of the Victoria's Secret show that happened yesterday and secretly resolving to up your workout game. I was also seriously in awe of the makeup of the show, all of the models had such gorgeous, natural makeup and I thought, why not have a go? My look is slightly less dramatic than theirs, as I'm wearing it to school today and I couldn't really bother with too much drama on my face this AM! Here is how I did my look:

1. First I applied a pea sized amount of Maybelline's FaceStudio Blur + Smooth primer to my t-zone and around my nose/under eye areas, as those places tend to get the most shine on my face.

2. Next I blended Rimmel's Lasting Finish foundation all over my skin with a damp beauty blender, this foundation gives a lovely slightly dewy finish, which I noticed a lot of the Angel's had.

3. Concealer time! First I took Almay's Clear Complexion concealer for any spots I had around my face, then took my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer and used that for under my eyes and around my nose to conceal and redness and/or darkness. I then just set that with the elf Tone-Correcting Powder. I only used the power under my eyes, and kept the rest of my face quite dewy.

4. Now that I've got my skin looking VS flawless, I filled my brows in with a matte brown shadow, any shadow that matches your brow color will work for this! 

5. For cheeks I used the Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick in Shy Blush to give my cheeks a really natural looking flush, while keeping the skin dewy and glowy. To add to the glow, I used Arbonne's Sheer Glow Highlighter, which is SO beautiful and adds the most gorgeous glow to my cheeks without being glittery at all.

6. For eyes, I started with Clinique's Chubby Stick Shadow Tint in the shade Fuller Fudge, and just smudged that on my lids and blended it out. This is such a lovely bronze shade that has a little bit of golden sheen. Next I took my Benefit World Famous Neutrals kit, and took the golden shadow in the shade Gilt-y Pleasure and just blended that over top the bronze shade. Next I took the same Benefit kit, and got the shade Kiss Me, I'm Tipsy (beautiful chocolate color with gold flecks) on an angled brush and lined my top lash line with that. I then went over that shade with a really old Benefit cream liner in a bronze color and just lined my lash line with that as well, to make a really nice smoky line thats not too harsh. Last I applied two coats of the Maybelline Voum' Express Colossal Mascara to my top and bottom lashes.

7. And last but not least, for lips I simply applied Clinique's Chubby Stick in Curvy Candy, which is a really pretty sheer bubblegum pink color. This sounds a little Barbie-esque, but it comes out really sheer and just gives a really natural pop of pink.

So thats my look! Its a really beautiful look, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out in the end, and I hope that y'all enjoy it!

Happy Friday Eve my friends!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment